Seller’s Guide – REQUEST A COPY
Advantages of Using a Realtor:
1. I am very knowledgeable about the real estate market in your area and have access to data about recent sales and homes currently on the market in your neighborhood. With this knowledge I will prepare a professional CMA (Comparable Market Analysis) on your home which will allow us to discuss the information and price your home correctly.
2. I have access to 2 Multiple Listing Services (MLS) – First Multiple Listing Service and Georgia Multiple Listing Service where thousands of other agents go to find homes for their buyers. The MLS is a database of current homes for sale. By hiring me as your agent, information about your home will be instantly available to agents all across the state of Georgia. They can conduct searches in the MLS for potential buyers to locate properties the buyers might be interested in.
3. If you try to sell your home by yourself, you wouldn’t be listed in any MLS database and buyers’ agents won’t bring their clients to see your home. Buyers’ agents do not look to Zillow to find a stray FSBO to show their clients. If you are marketing your home there yourself, it is just the tip of the iceberg compared to all the marketing that I do, as your Realtor.
4. As an experienced real estate agent I can help you get your house ready to sell, by pointing out and suggesting improvements that will help your house sell because I know what buyers are looking for.
5. I am responsible for handling all documents needed to list and sell your home and staying in compliance with the Georgia Association of Realtors.
6. I will provide referrals of qualified home inspectors and contractors should your home needs additional repairs.
7. I stay in communication with over 1,200 agents affiliated with Atlanta Communities as well as agents with other brokerages through social media, email & text messages about your home. Word-of-mouth in the real estate industry is a large component to getting your home sold.
8. I hold an Open House inviting Realtors and their buyers, other potential buyers and even your neighbors to come by to see your home. The more people that see it inside, the better!
9. I will handle all negotiations on your behalf with agents and their potential buyers acting solely on your instruction and in representing your best interest.
10. I am professionally trained to ensure that the sale of your house proceeds smoothly.
Marketing Your Home
Marketing your home goes far beyond placing a sign in the yard in front of the house. I provide a Paid Advertising Package to promote and educate potential buyers about your home as well as to their agents. Click Marketing Formula for Success to learn more about everything that I do to get your home SOLD. By using various different resources to market your home I make sure your home gets seen by as many people as possible who may be looking to buy a home. My Paid Advertising Package on frequently searched websites such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Move.com, Homes.com, HomeSnap.com, IdealEstate.com & Nestigator.com are syndicated to hundreds of other websites. I exhaust a significant amount of resources, time and effort to make sure your listing information is prominent on these websites and syndicated to a HUGE number of national real estate websites. Those websites are heavily visited by buyers everywhere giving you the maximum amount of exposure possible to sell your home quickly. Other forms of advertising are also used to their fullest on the websites below.